Hello

When I try to export a pdf file using the command line at my linux box the I get
the following message
% lyx -e pdf2 file.lyx
lyx: SIGSEGV signal caught
Sorry, you have found a bug in LyX. Please read the bug-reporting instructions
in Help->Introduction and send us a bug report, if necessary. Thanks !
Bye.

Does anybody experience the same problem? Is this a know bug?

If it helps I compiled the tar.gz file and
% lyx --version
LyX 1.5.2 (Fri, Oct 5, 2007)
Built on Oct 10 2007, 18:21:05
Configuration
  Host type:                    i686-pc-linux-gnu
  Special build flags:          aiksaurus pch  use-aspell use-ispell
  C   Compiler:                 gcc
  C   Compiler LyX flags:
  C   Compiler flags:             -O2
  C++ Compiler:                 g++ (4.0.3)
  C++ Compiler LyX flags:
  C++ Compiler flags:             -O2
  Linker flags:
  Linker user flags:
  Qt 4 Frontend:
      Qt 4 version:             4.1.2
  Packaging:                    posix
  LyX binary dir:               /usr/local/bin
  LyX files dir:                /usr/local/share/lyx

Thanks for your help
Best regards