Dear all,

I would like your help on two problems:

1. I've read all your feedback about LyX 1.5.2. displaying a fuzzy screen in
Macs:

This is the result of a bug fix: LyX now uses the Mac standard
> interface language for its menus and dialogs. I don't know if there's
> a way of using an alternative interface language. (Jean-Marc?)

I guess the way of setting an alternative interface is to change
Environment.plist, like the wiki used to say before 1.5.2.

JMarc

Well, hrrr...  could you tell me more about this Environment.plist? where,
what and how to change it? Me too, I get the fuzzy image, on Mac PPC, OS X
10.4.10.
In the meantime, I'm back to 1.5.1.  In any case, congratulations for your
work in LyX! (though, I would dismiss that particular bug-fix;)

2. The Spellchecker still prompts this message:
"The spellchecker could not be started
Error: The file "/usr/local/lib/aspell-0.60/english" can not be opened for
reading."

Can you give any clue on how to get rid of this path? Besides in mac, I have
user (me)/library ...no local.  And  aspell has no file in it called as
simple as "english".

Bueno, thank you, in advance!

Best,
Margarida