In previous versions of LyX I could use (in Windows) (Alt gr + "´") + "o" in order to get an accented o: "ó". In LyX 1.5.2 (and I think also in 1.5.1) this does not work. Is this a bug or do I have to configure something? Thanks!

I have no idea how the mechanism you describe used to work, but here's a
long shot: try turning off the "Right-to-left language support" option
in the preferences, and see if that makes a difference.

If it does, please let us know!

Well, I use a norwegian keyboard. As I said, if I want to obtain "ó", I type the acute accent while keeping ALTgr pressed (ALTgr + "´"). Then I release ALTgr and type "o".

Now to the point. Your suggestion did not work, but allowed me to realise I have found a bug (I think). The behavior I experience is the following. With LyX just started, the first time I type ALTgr + "´" followed by "o", I get "ó" (with independence of whether I have "Right-to-left language support" checked or not). However, the next time I type ALTgr + "´" followed by "o", I just get a normal "o".

Nicolás