On Mon, 29 Oct 2007, Liviu Andronic wrote:

To: Keith Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: Liviu Andronic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Help documentation font sizes

On 10/29/07, Keith Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all. Is it possible to enlarge the font sizes for the
read-only help files in LyX 1.5.2 please?

Why don't you generate the .pdf file (<alt>+v,f) and zoom the text
with your .pdf viewer so as to suit your needs? Alternatively, save
the files somewhere else, where you have enough permissions, and
change them at will.

Regards,
Liviu

Thanks for those tips Liviu. So I can change the font sizes if I have write access to copies of those files?

Regards

Keith

http://www.karsites.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

This email address is challenge-response protected with
http://www.tmda.net