Hi,

I am trying to get apa style with lyx running and it looks very promising. I
however
could not get more than one author displayed correctly in the Reference section.
Is there any documentation regarding how to display a citation in the reference
section correctly? If not, can anybody help me out on what I have to do in
order to get
it displayed correctly? Whenever there is more than one author, only the first
author is displayed correctly and the other authors are abbreviated to their
initials.
Bibliography is set to natbib style. Is this correct?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

-Mirko