Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> In my content, I have a few tables where I do not want any caption to
> Table number listed with them. They are redundant for me.
>
> But I do want these tables still listed by number and caption in the list
> of tables.
>
> Any ideas on how to do that?

I'm not sure I understand. If you do not want to have a caption above/below
the table, but an entry for that table in the LOT, you can insert

\addcontentsline{lot}{table}{<text for the lot>}

(this will not do any numbering, though)

If you want an empty caption (i.e. just the number, no text), then just
insert an optional argument (Insert->Short Title) in the empty caption and
insert the text (for the LOT) there.

Jürgen