From: stuwelly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 10:01 AM
To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: Thesis Issues

Hi there,

Ive written a thesis using Lyx using a  report document class, but have a
few issues, I'm hoping somoene may have the answers. I've spent this morning
looking through the user guides and other files provided by Lyx but as of
yet haven't had much joy, also searched on the Lyx wiki.

There are large gaps at the top of the page when a new chapter starts, I've
tried altering the page margins but they do not apply to chapters? Is there
anyway of reducing this spacing?

When using the Table of Contents (TOC), I can't find a way of the References
being put into the list?

Also related to the TOCl; the Appendices just comes up with 'A - Title of
first appendix', rather than 'Appendix A - Title of first appendix'

Thanks for taking the time to read my problems, any help would be much
appreciated.

Regards

Stuart