Hello everybody,

 I'd like to use old-style-figures in my text and the usual arabic numerales
(majuscules? For anybody reading German: Versalziffern) in tabulars. For
different reasons it is not advisable to change the whole tabular-environment.
I'm using the linux-libertine-fonts. Markus Kohm on komascript.de suggested to
build an extra-environment "mytabular" around the tabular-environment:

 ---------
 \usepackage{libertine}
 \renewcommand{\rmdefault}{fxlj}% switch to old-style-figures
    \newenvironment{mytabular}{%
   \fontfamily{fxl}\selectfont% fxl is the font with "Versalziffern"
   \tabular
 }{%
   \endtabular
 }
 -----------
 To make it easier to try, I've written this small example:

 ______

 \documentclass[ngerman]{scrartcl}
 \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
 \usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
 \usepackage{babel}
 \usepackage{libertine}
 \renewcommand{\rmdefault}{fxlj}
    \newenvironment{mytabular}{%
   \fontfamily{fxl}\selectfont
   \tabular
 }{%
   \endtabular
 }
 \begin{document}
 Hier kommt Text vom 19.3.2045, mit allen Zahlen 1234567890.
 Und dann eine Tabelle:\\
 \begin{mytabular}{|ccc|}\hline
 123,34 & 678,7 & Text\\\hline
 \end{mytabular}
 \end{document}

 _______

 You will notice, that the digits inside and outside the tabular look
differently.

 QUESTION:
 I'd like to use this mytable-environment with Lyx, but not as an "ERT"; I'd
prefer to use the usual tabular-layouts and all the help lyx offers for making
tabulars. How can I do this?

 Thanks for help,
 Regards,
 Alexander

In 5 Schritten zur eigenen Homepage. Jetzt Domain sichern und gestalten!
Nur 3,99 EUR/Monat! http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=021114