Hi,

is the following behavior a bug of feature?

While using "Find and Replace" "Replace" usually replaces the current text and jumps to the next hit - this way in hitting replace several times I can replace several hits but if "Replace with" contains the text specified in "Find" this does not work.

Just an dumb example: assume the following:
The text is "Hello Tom, hello Tim, who are you?"

The text specified in "Find" is "Hello"
The text specified in "Replace with" is "Hello World"

Hitting Replace twice ends up with
"Hello World World Tom, hello Tim, who are you?" instead of "Hello World Tom, hello World Tim, how are you?"

This means the after replacing the text the search for the next hit starts at the start of the just replaced text. I myself would prefer, that the second search starts at the end of the replaced text - not at the start of it...
Are there any reasons for the current behavior?

Regards
 Toby