Richard Heck wrote:

I'm afraid I don't know anything about class options in layout files. (I do know that there have been some bug reports.) But as a workaround for now, you could just pass the option manually in Document>Settings>Document Class. Maybe that'd even be best, since you wouldn't have to do different files for different options. (Of course, once modules are on the scene, with 1.6, that sort of thing will become easier.)

That'll definitely work for now. IMHO different files for different options would be preferable -- that way the user just has to know which journal s/he wants. I was hoping to do this in a way that would save the user from having to remember the four letter mnemonic for each INFORMS journal (and, for that matter, having to know said mnemonic exists).

Thanks,
Paul