Olá!

Lyx does a terrific job when converting to HTML, but, what I would need is a little different. LyX tries to reproduce some of the styles of the original document, thus creating a CSS stylesheet and introducing in the HTML lots of classes like "sectionHead", "itemize" and so on. What I would like would be to have pure HTML, just with different heading levels translating the different levels of sections and plain <ul> or <ol> translating the itemized and numbered lists in the LyX original document. Is this possible? Is there any translator out there able to handle it in this way?

Obrigado!

Roberto

--
-------------------- Roberto Gorjão