Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote, On 12/03/2007 11:03 AM:
Todd Denniston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Or how about an option that to me would make more sense:
A collapse|expand ALL button/setting/menu,  that on collapse-able
elements had a similar effect to the View->Threads->"Expand All
Threads"|"Collapse All Threads" does on threads in Thunderbird.

Don't we have this in View menu already?

JMarc

1.5 yes
1.4 no

Sorry, I was going from my experience with 1.4 and the context of the email, which was indicating that Daniel was getting version control conflicts due to changes in [un]collapsed state. I just installed a box with 1.5 so I will find this feature helpful.

--
Todd Denniston