I write Hebrew article, and when an inlined formula exceeds the length of
the line, it breaks and it is starting from the (left) end of the line till
where the text ends, and resuming in the middle of the next line to the
(right) begginning, so the text resumes in the middle of the line. (I think
everyone who writes in both languages know this problem)
I tried to fix it by using \{..} command to keep it together, but then all
the fomula is displayed in the first line as too long line.
Using Ctrl-Enter won't help either, because the first line look then short,
and because LyX isn't WYSIWYG, I need to see the output to know if the
formula is broken or not.
Is there any elegant way to fix the problem??

(N.B. I don't know LaTeX yet)

Thanks.