Thanks Paul, you are always pretty helpful.

However, ahead of sending that question, I rechecked with a file which I
used formerly and on which a former LyX version did not issued an alarm and
I got the same result. That is why it surprised me.
Besides, after clearing the alarm everything appeared perfectly correct
inside the LyX file, "OCRing" errors excepted.
I confirm that I am XP PRO (do not blame me please ! But since the 80's
....and I am far to be a pro.)

Paul

de news: [EMAIL PROTECTED]