Hi,
recently paralist was mentioned to permit lists in regular paragraphs in LaTeX.

My idea how to use so far is to define layout entries to start an 'inparaenum' environment and to end it. Supposing that I can use a normal item inside.
I don't consider this a nice 'lyxish' solution.

Would be interested whether somebody has already experiences with this package.

TIA

Hellmut

--
CORPHIS - Service and More GmbH & Co. KG
Dr. Hellmut Weber     | Partner

Degenfeldstraße 2     | 80803 München
fon +49 89 228 468 50 | fax +49 89 228 468 55
mobil +49 172 8450321 |

http://www.serviceandmore.info | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CORPHIS Service and More GmbH & Co. KG, München, Registergericht München