El sáb, 05-01-2008 a las 11:59 +0000, Paul Smith escribió:
> On Jan 5, 2008 9:54 AM, Sven Hoexter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > This is an new Ubuntu system and this time I think the issue is related
> > > with it...
> > > I don't know where to go for changing the default LyX behaviour
> > > concerning to the View of the document after updating it. It seems that
> > > in Ubuntu this is a task asigned to Evince, and I don't know why either,
> > > but graphics on it do not appear.
> >
> > Tools->Preferences...->File formats->DVI
> > There you can change the previewer. I don't know why it doesn't work with
> > evince but with kdvi I've no problem to update the preview.
>
> Tools->Preferences...->File formats-> PDF (pdflatex)
>
> in case you want to use pdflatex to produce the output. Kpdf is a nice
> pdf viewer, which automatically updates changes in the active pdf
> file.
>
> Paul

Thanks! Working! :-)
I had been there before, into those panels, but I hadn't realized about
the existence of the "modify" button near the right upper corner, my
fault...
In principle I wanted xdvi, but I've had a look to kdvi, and despite
xdvi does its work fine, I have the impression at first look that kdvi
shows the document brighter, maybe better rendered, ... Anyhow, both of
them are able to show graphics (images,...) correctly, uf! Finally...!

Thank you very much, men.

Daniel