Hi,
I can confirm this behaviour also with LyX-1.5.3 (Dec, 17 2007) when I add a row after the last row using the table buttons.

gentoo-1.4, KDE-3.5.7 on IBM Lenovo T60

Cheers

Hellmut

Paul A. Rubin schrieb:
bigblop wrote:
When I create a tabular and add a row or column a double line separator is
used. I have to manually remove this for each cell. Is there someway to
specify that tabulars should not have these double line separators?

Which version of LyX? In 1.5.3, an added row/column inherits the border pattern of the cell the cursor was in when the row/column was added. I think it's been this way for a while.

/Paul

--
Dr. Hellmut Weber         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Degenfeldstraße 2         tel   +49-89-3081172