Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Håvard Husevåg Garnes wrote:
> > Is there a reason that the "Above" and "Below"-sections are missing from
> > the Paragraph Layout dialog in lyx 1.5? I really want to be able to
> > individually space my paragraphs, but I can not seem to find a good way
> > to do this. I used to be so convenient in 1.4. Is the dialog moved
> > somewhere else?
>
> Insert->Formating->Vertical Space ...

Yes, that is a possibility, but it only works for one paragraph at a
time. I was looking for a solution where I could select several
paragraphs and adjust only those, or insert the space at several places
at once. If I try that with the current solution, the spacing replaces
the text - naturally. So I was hoping for a better solution, preferrably
the solution that used to exist in the paragraph layout dialog.

Håvard