Hi,

lyx -dbg action

I tried that using all debug messages, but the output does not help me too much:

This is the debug-output when I insert the reference

   LyXFunc::dispatch: cmd:  action: 231 arg: 'ref LatexCommand ref
   reference "tst:1"
   \end_inset
   ' x: 0 y: 0

   LyXFunc::dispatch: cmd:  action: 232 arg: 'ref LatexCommand ref
   reference "tst:1"
   \end_inset
   ' x: 0 y: 0
   void __thiscall lyx::InsetText::doDispatch(class lyx::Cursor &,class
   lyx::FuncRequest &) [ cmd.action = 232]
   Text::dispatch: cmd:  action: 232 arg: 'ref LatexCommand ref
   reference "tst:1"
   \end_inset
   ' x: 0 y: 0

So I tried inset-insert ref LatexCommand ref reference "tst:2"
This produced a error message "LyX: Insert Command: ref" "Unknown parameter name:" and the debug output

   LyXFunc::dispatch: cmd:  action: 232 arg: 'ref LatexCommand ref
   reference "tst:2"' x: 0 y: 0
   void __thiscall lyx::InsetText::doDispatch(class lyx::Cursor &,class
   lyx::FuncRequest &) [ cmd.action = 232]
   Text::dispatch: cmd:  action: 232 arg: 'ref LatexCommand ref
   reference "tst:2"' x: 0 y: 0

Somehow it seems to get close but I don't know what to change...

Regards
 Toby