Andre,

A tactic as you suggest would not work as one of the requirement is for the reader to have control over the colours of text and background. Something they have with PDFs (certainly using Acrobat Reader you can)

I think part of the problem is that people don't understand why I just don't use PowerPoint like everyone else.

Graham