> Actually, I would like the absent numbers counted, if possible
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> I take the change given from Jenny to ask this:
>>
>> How could I both don't write turn off the page number AND the count?
>>
>> By istance, assume I would have to insert some color pages in a document
>> , and I don't want them to be counted, nor numbered.. how could I do ?

I think this was covered elsewhere already in a recent thread, but here
goes:

Jenny, you can use '\thispagestyle{empty}' [in an ERT box] to suppress the
number being printed but still count the page in the counter.

Lucio, I think you could just make a PDF of the other pages and insert them.
I'm not sure if they'll be counted or not. Someone else will have to help on
that.

-----
David Hewitt
Virginia Institute of Marine Science