Bennett Helm wrote:
That said, I'm certainly not opposed to changing the icon, especially to one that better evokes what LyX is -- which is not a scientific word processor but a structured document processor. But I do think we should tend to be conservative in this case: having the icon of your favorite writing tool change under you can be a jarring experience that should not be done without clearly good reasons. In any case, it's certainly not my decision to make; what do others think?

Of all, I like the last one (LyX-Monster.jpg) a lot. And if this is SVG, maybe someone could take this occasion to refresh the LyX banner (the one shown in the window background).

Abdel.