On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 6:27 PM, Bo Peng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  Maybe it's a bug in LyX 1.6.0svn: I don't find the "handle" of the
>  >  listing inset. When I right click on it, the popup menu has only one
>  >  option "No action defined!". What am I missing?
>
>  Please do not use 1.6.0svn for any serious work. It is simply not ready.

I have been using 1.6.0svn since 1,5 months for my diploma thesis and
it has been working really great, yet. This program listing problem is
the first "serious" problem that I am experiencing with 1.6.0svn. So,
I would say for me is it ready, but maybe I am not using all the
features.

I know how to handle the listings package "by hand" with ERT-insets,
but I would rather like to have some GUI-support :-)

Thanks anyways, maybe this feature will be working, soon. If not, I'll
switch back to ERT-insets.

Dominik