Hey all,

Yet again I am having some issues with the spconf.sty.

This time it's the authors.

In spconf.sty the comments for \twoauthors are:

- use \twoauthors{author1}{address1}{author2}{address2}

%         for two (or more) authors with two separate addresses

%    - note: no need for \author nor \date

%    - optional: can use \thanks{xx} within \name or \twoauthors,

%         asterisk is not printed after name nor in footnote

%    - optional: can use \sthanks{xx} after each name within \name or

%         \twoauthors if different thanks for each author,

%         footnote symbol will appear for each name and footnote

 And it defines \twoauthors:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        {\em #1} \\ \\

        #2\relax

   \end{tabular}\hskip [EMAIL PROTECTED]@{}}

        {\em #3} \\ \\

        #4\relax

\end{tabular}}}

I have no idea of latex but I guess that this must set the layout and
parameters for only 2 author areas where only one address is allowed. My
problem is that I need 3 authors with three distinct addresses.

Can I modify this piece of code to spread 3 authors evenly across the page?
I suspect I may have to reduce the text size to accommodate all 3.

Does anyone know how to set this up correctly, or by doing this am I
violating the template?

Thanks

PDF