On 2008-03-19 20:11:43 +0100, diefettenjahre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

I found my biggest mistake.
The KOMA forum entries helped me on this on (missing
headline).
"\ihead[]{Chapterbeginning Title}"

If you want to have headlines as well for the plain sides, you gotta add
parameter to ihead:

"\ihead[My plain side title]{Chapterbeginning Title}"

Does anyone have a direct link to the coma docs?
The website is quite confusing...

bye :-)

You mean this? http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/koma-script.html

What I meant with you having to learn at least some LaTeX was that the template is using quite a lot of LaTeX to set up some individual stuff especially for TU (?) Dresden. Unless that look is what you really, really want, you will have to change some things. And then it might seem easier to start from scratch and build your own template (this way I learned a little bit about LaTeX) – that's what I meant with “having to learn LaTeX”.

Maksi