Hello,

Depending on our final website design, I think it might be nice to include
couple of small image snippets of what LyX looks like on the front page. I
like the way the following site has several images of the software in
action: http://www.r-project.org/

It would be great if some people could send in some images, along the lines
of the attached image, that are nice graphical demonstrations of some
functionality of LyX (equations, images, references, bibliography, you name
it). especially if you have a nice, beautiful equation to send in :)

Send 'em over!

Rex