WT schrieb:

    I am a LyX user from China. At first, thank you for giving us such a useful
tool.
    I have some question about the template of LyX. I need to write my thesis
in Chinese, so I can't use the inherent template. How can I construct my own
template? Could you help me?

You should be able to use the standard templates also for Chinese by simply setting the document language to Chinese.

Somegeneral infos about CHinese and LyX can be found here:

http://cellular.phys.pusan.ac.kr/cjk-use.html
(I don't know if these infos are still valid)

and here:

http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/Unicode

In case you find out special things needed to get Chinses working, it would be nice if you could start a Wiki-page for Chinese. (we have for example a special page for Japanese:
http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/Japanese )

I'm CCing this email to our Chinese developer. Maybe he has some more infos for your.

regards Uwe