Julio Rojas wrote:
I have installed BibLaTeX, reconfigured MikTeX, updated a book class
to use it as the wiki says and... when I try to reconfigures LyX and
error telling me it cannot be reconfigured appears.

The messages says (free translation from spanish here):
Reconfiguration of the system has failed. The default text class is
bee used but LyX may not work correctly. Please, reconfigure if
needed.

I removed the new class from the layouts folder but the error keeps
appearing. I have close LyX and restarted it to no avail.

Any ideas?

Try moving your LyX user directory (C:\Documents and Settings\...\Application Data\LyX15, or whatever it is) someplace where LyX won't see it, then reconfigure LyX. Not sure if that will help, but it seems to be necessary on occasion when a persistent configuration failure occurs.

/Paul