Uwe Stöhr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Luis Rivera schrieb:
>
> > How can I pick a language for a document not included in the drop-down
menu from
> > LyX? I want to typeset a document in a language not included, and I
can't figure
> > out how to include it.
>
> This is not easily possible. LyX supports nearly all languages suppoterd
> by the babel package and
> other available language packages. In the next version, LyX will
> additionally support Albanian,
> Bahasa Malaysia / Bahasa Melayu, Interlingua, Latin, Lower Sorbian,
> Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin letters), North Sami, and Vietnamese.
> What is the language you need?

Hñat-ho.

Got you? :)

I might need some other native languages from Mexico (Nahuatl, Cora, Huichol,
Purepecha and Tarahumara are up in my to-do list as well).

As you see, I may be asking for a far more general solution, and I prefer not to
ask to have them all included in hard-coded menus. It wouldn't be functional for
all 7589 languages in ISO 639-3.

Cheers,

Luis.