Hi All

I printed a little booklet of reports this year in a5 style and using the
booklet package.

I set the font at size 12 but when I printed the booklet the font size shrank
to the point where some readers would need a magnifying glass to read it.

So I put an ERT \begin{large} in at the beginning to increase the font size
and
closed with another ERT \end{large} and it worked --- at least partially.
Standard text increased in size, but section and subsection headings were not
changed.

Is there anyway to do this properly so that standard text and
section/subsections are increased in size proportionally?

Cheers