Hi, I'm a newbie on LyX and also a little bit newbie on LateX, just one
question when making pdfs with it:

How do you make the Table of Contents dinamic with LyX, with dynamic I just
mean that you can click over an item and you will be automagically linked to
the corresponding section on the document, and obviously the bar that you
get at the left side in Adobe Reader where you have a shortcut to every
chapter or section of your document

I think that should be easy to solve but since I don't know very well how is
this kind of TOC is called, I've not been able to find it on the docs
provided by LyX or in the wiki.

THanks in advance,

have a good day