Hi there,

here is a shorted version of the .lyx file (Test2.lyx) I encountered the problem with. It still produces question marks in the TexShop output. I tried to replicate this with a new document, but now I get an error message. I attach this document too. Maybe the error message is helpful.

Thanks a lot so far.

Greetings
Gerhard

Quoting Bennett Helm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 8:11 PM, Gerhard Bachmann <