Hi,

I am working on a multipart thesis using Lyx.  I keep getting the following
error when I try to export to PDF or view the DVI:

TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [input stack size=5000]

I checked the mail archive and saw that there could be several issues that
cause this error: unterminated brackets, infinite loops from the \renew
command, too many eps figures, etc.  Nothing was conclusive.  My child
documents do use several eps figures with many of them exceeding 30MB in
size.  Could someone help me figure out what is really causing this error
and how to fix it?  If it is the eps figures, will the problem be solved if
I convert them to PNG of smaller size?  Thank you.

Adrian