Good afternoon,

I've been using LyX some years ago and now that I have to prepare a large
document again, I'm getting re-acquainted with it. Nice new features and
interface.

The problem that I am facing is that my organisation has its own TrueType
interface and I would need to use it in my document. I have looked around
forums and documentation literally all day and can't figure how to do this.
The closest I got is doing the following:

Use the MTFI to convert the font to a .sty and have it ready for LyX
(following instructions found at http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/LyXWinTips#toc3).
This worked fine BUT

all sections titles are back to the old font. If I use the SectSty package,
they sections / subsections, ... have the right font but all appear with the
same size. Seems like something is wrong.

Is there an easy way to basically replace the document font with a different
one? I would like to use LyX "as is" but with this dedicated font.
Is there a tutorial that explains how to "import" fonts into LyX? If not,
anybody willing to describe the process?

Appreciate a lot the help in advance,
Stéphan Picard