Helge Hafting skrev:
Rune Schjellerup Philosof wrote:
Has anyone else experienced that hot keys, such as special keys on laptops for controlling the audio level doesn't work while lyx has focus?

What might cause this strange behaviour?
Lyx has focus, and decides to ignore keys that aren't bound to any action.
Not that strange.  Of course it'd be nice if LyX did whatever other apps
do in order to pass these keys on to other apps (presumably
your colume control app.)

Some apps wants detailed control of the keyboard, in order to inspect shift states and such, or in order to impose alternative keyboard layouts. I guess
the hotkeys gets mixed into this somehow.

I forgot to mention that other hot keys on my keyboard works perfectly.

-
Rune