Thomas DiPrete schrieb:

Hi, is there a way to force LyX to place each table on its own page? I have a relatively small table, and LyX insists on placing it on the same page as the next table regardless of whether I put a page break in between, or tell each table to be at the top of the page, or anything else that I've tried.

Right click on the table float inset box label. In the appearing dialog set the placement option to "page of floats" and use the option "ignore LaTeX rules".

If this doesn't help, add this to your document preamble:

\renewcommand{\floatpagefraction}{0.1}

For more infos about these settings, have a look at section 3.5 of the
EmbeddedObjects manual.

regards Uwe