Am Samstag, 10. Mai 2008 10:10 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:
> I asked already for help in the following, but did not get an answer. I
> might have explained it badly and allow me to include a short example in
> the appendix.
>
> Wolfgang

Detlev Humann gave me a hint, thanks, and I found in the Koma-script book (I
am using this style) by Markus Kohm on page 52 and 53 the option tocleft and
listsleft, which does the job of automatically putting some space between
numbering and the text in table of contents and list of figures/tables.

In LyX I insert those options by
document>adjustment (?->in German Einstellungen)>document class
and beneath Koma-script under

Normally it is not needed, but in long documents with many figures/tables one
might.

Wolfgang