I have a table that may have up to 33 columns and a couple of hundred rows
to include in a report. It's probably too wide -- even in landscape mode
with the lscape package -- but the longtable package will accommodate the
length. I cannot recall having to put such a large table onto lettersize
paper before; doubt that any spreadsheet or data table I've created has been
this large and needed to be printed.

  What I'd appreciate are suggestions for organizing the table. Perhaps I
should separate the columns (the first three on the left are the
identifiers) into blocks, and print each block separately so the same three
columns are on the left but the next few are different.

Thoughts?

Rich