Hi

I'm trying to make a nomenclature list, however, does some strange things.
If I put a nomenclature (MS) in a section environment then the list becomes:
LC Liquid Chromatography, page 13
MS MASS SPECTROMETRY, page 8–10
MS MASS SPECTROMETRY, page 11
MS MASS SPECTROMETRY, page 12, 13
MS Mass spectrometry, page 1
MS Mass spectrometry, page 8
PTM Post Translational Modification, page 14

Some of it is quite nice, but....
It really should only contain one entry for MS.
MS Mass spectrometry, page 8-13

I don't why it writes the entries in upper case, why it separates page 11 out instead creating the 8-13 range, or why it also includes a reference to the TOC (page 1).

I have also tried inserting the same nomenclature (DDA and ESI) several time in a standard environment, to see it was able to make a range then:
DDA Fragmentation method for mass spectrometry, page 6
DDA Fragmentation method for mass spectrometry, page 15, 16
ESI Electrospray Ionization, page 9, 10
ESI Electrospray Ionization, page 11

But as you can see, for some reason it does not write 6, 15, 16 for DDA and 9-11 for ESI.

--
Regards
Rune