Hello,

I just tried to write a letter with Lyx. For this I always use the letter (g-brief, German) class. When I hit the button for PDF (or DVI, it doesn't matter) export, I get the following latex errors:

"""
1. Undefined control sequence.
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

2. LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You're in trouble here.  Try typing  <return>  to proceed.
If that doesn't work, type  X <return>  to quit.

3. Undefined control sequence.
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.
"""

I also tried documents of the same class that worked before, I get the same errors. As I have recently updated MikTex, I blame this update to cause the problem, but I have no idea what to do. I checked the document language setting in Lyx, but this is set to german, so I don't know why the error mentions english. I also exported to .tex and saw that \begin{document} was there.

My System: Windows Vista with Lyx 1.5.5 and an up-to-date MikTex installation.
Please let me know if further information is needed.

Thanks a lot for the help
SK