Hi all,

I'm not calling this a bug because maybe it was never intended to work this
way, but if I create and use two LyX styles, Code1 and Code2, each of them
with CopyStyle LyX-Code, then on conversion to PDF I get the following error
message:

LaXeX Error: Command \lyxcode already defined

I can use all Code1, or all Code2, or all LyX-Code, but if I have any two of
them in the document, I get an error like described above.

The attached mini document (1.5.3 produced) plus the mini-layout produce the
symptom.

Is there a simple way I can use CopyStyle with LyX-Code and not get this
error?

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US

#% Do not delete the line below; configure depends on this
#  \DeclareLaTeXClass[book]{lyxcodebug}

Input stdclass.inc
Input numreport.inc

Preamble