Travis wrote:
I tried to add some graphics to my security_concepts paper, but when I try
to convert to HTML I get:

lyx -e html security_concepts.lyx
Including LaTeX commands
**** Unknown command \batchmode, (0 user-defined) Line 1
**** Unknown command \makeatletter, (0 user-defined) Line 2
**** Unknown command \makeatother, (1 user-defined) Line 4
**** Unknown command \usepackage, (0 user-defined) Line 6
**** Unknown parameter/dimension/glue command \parskip = Line 8
**** Unknown command \medskipamount, (0 user-defined) Line 8
**** Unknown parameter/dimension/glue command \parindent = Line 9
Segmentation fault
Error: Cannot convert file
An error occurred whilst running tth  -t -e2
-L'/tmp/lyx_tmpdir11139zuufC2/lyx_tmpb
make: *** [security_concepts.html] Error 1

Is there a simple fix for this?  I'd like people to not have to use
the PDF exclusively.

It's hard to know what the problem is in the abstract. Try to "bisect" the problem:
Delete the second half of the document and try again. If it still fails, delete half of what's
left. If it works, put some back, etc, until you pinpoint the problem. Then, even better, see if
you can use what you've learned to construct a "minimal case" that causes this problem.
Then we'll have a chance to debug it.

Richard