Hello,

I am very intrigued by the keyword CopyStyle recently discussed and I
would like to create a layout for the class exam
(http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/exam/)

This class defines an environment "questions" that groups all the exam
questions.
Each question is inserted with the command "question" and is
automatically numbered.
The answers for the question are defined with the environment "solution"
The following is a minimal example:

\documentclass[12pt]{exam}
\begin{document}
%\printanswers
\begin{questions}

\question
What is the speed of light?

\begin{solution}
300000 km/s
\end{solution}

\question
What is the color of the sky?

\begin{solution}
Blue
\end{solution}

\end{questions}
\end{document}

The questions are automatically numbered like in the png attached.

So, I would be very grateful for suggestions of how to handle this
environments (questions,solution) and the command question in the
layout with the CopyStyle keyword!

Thanks,

--
 Andrés