Hello,
I am a new user. I am using LyX 1.5.5 and JabRef.
When I insert citations I keep getting the follwoing errors:

*------------------------------------Error #
1-----------------------------------------*
Email Address: hosseini_

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Nikahd, M. 2; Affiliations: 1: S...

I've inserted a begin-math/end-math symbol since I think

you left one out. Proceed, with fingers crossed.

*------------------------------------Error #
2-----------------------------------------*

 I've inserted a begin-math/end-math symbol since I think

you left one out. Proceed, with fingers crossed.

*------------------------------------Error #
3-----------------------------------------*

 I've inserted something that you may have forgotten.

(See the <inserted text> above.)

With luck, this will get me unwedged. But if you

really didn't forget anything, try typing `2' now; then

my insertion and my current dilemma will both disappear.

*------------------------------------Error #
4-----------------------------------------*

 I've deleted a group-closing symbol because it seems to be

spurious, as in `$x}$'. But perhaps the } is legitimate and

you forgot something else, as in `\hbox{$x}'. In such cases

the way to recover is to insert both the forgotten and the

deleted material, e.g., by typing `I$}'.

Although without the references, the document compiles perfectly.
The document contains ONLY text, no math, images,....etc, only text.

Can someone please help.

Thank you
--
Hesham