> christiaan pauw wrote:
>

> I have a tex file that i cannot import into lyx because of what seems to be
>> a font problem. The error message is:
>> Font T1/ptm/m/n/10=ptmr8t at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not
>> found
>

>>  Konrad Hofbauer to lyx-users, lyx-users
> Does the tex-file compile without latex (i.e. using "latex myfile" or
> "pdflatex myfile" in Terminal)? If not, then it is not a LyX problem.
>
> In any case, try to delete any font-related packages from the preamble.

Thanks Konrad, I removed \RequirePackage{times} from the preamble and it
worked in TeXshop but Lyx is still not able to import the file -which is
basically a table with a heading- correctly. The Lyx import is a page full
of ERT. If i try to compile it, it gives an error message like

"Misplaced \omit.' with the rest of the message
" \& \multicolumn{1}{|S{Header}{c}|}{year} \& \multicolumn{1}{|S{Header}...
I expect to see \omit only after tab marks or the \cr of an alignment.
Proceed, and I'll ignore this case."

I think it has something to do with the array package

Does anyone have an idea

regards
Christiaan