On 23.08.08, wangyq wrote:

> Currently I am preparing teaching materials for students. I found there
> are some wonderful things in WIKI. I hope I can directly import them
> into my materials. But the wiki page is not completely same as latex.

There are many many Wiki dialects, so there is no definitive answer.

Two cases that come to my mind:

The Wikipedia, e.g. uses LaTeX markup for math, so it should be easy to
import from the text source (open as "edit" and drag-and-drop from the
text widget, then in LyX mark the math and press Ctrl-m).

Some Wikis use reStructuredText as markup language. This can be
converted to LaTeX with rst2latex.py from http://docutils.sf.net.

Günter