George G. Szegö wrote:
Hi there,

I'd just like to report that LyX version 1.6rc2 repeatedly crashes when
trying to open child documents from a master document by clicking in
the toggle outline panel (see details from the Apple's crash reporter in
the attached file).

Hello George,

Could you please create a bugzilla entry (bugzilla.lyx.org) for this issue and attach a minimal test document? That would help us to solve this bug (which I can't reproduce with my documents).

Besides this minor problem I am loving the features of this new version.
Congratulations for all of those involved.

In the name of all involved developers, thank you :-)

Abdel.