LyX 1.5.5, Mac OSX 10.5.5

Hi,

I found some nice AppleScripts to move windows around and attached it to a Quicksilver trigger to have window movement with the keyboard (a feature that unfortunately is totally missing in OS X...).

This works with all applications I have tried, but LyX. The script gets executed (I can here the "beep"), but nothing happens with the LyX window.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Daniel

set cur_app to (path to frontmost application as Unicode text)
beep
tell application cur_app
        tell front window
                set {x1, y1, x2, y2} to (get bounds)