Nikos Alexandris wrote:
On Thu, 2008-09-25 at 10:33 +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Nikos Alexandris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Ooops :-?
I use version 1.6.0.rc2 but I don't see any shortcuts in the status bar
while hovering over/selecting a menu item, tool or environment.
Something wrong in my installation?
Not when hovering, but when executing. Hovering support could be added,
though.

JMarc
Well, I just saw something but I can't nail it! I mean, I would like to
see the key-combination explanation before I actually do something and
see the result. I might not clearly understand how it works or it just
does not work well with rc2(?).

Note that all the shortcuts are also listed under Tools>Preferences>Editing>Shortcuts. It takes time to get used to them. But there's another option with the layout combo: Hit Alt-P, then spacebar, then start typing what you want.

Richard