> Steve Litt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> > I'm not saying any of my suspicions are right --
> I'm just saying these are
> > easy checks to make, and should be made on ANY
> computer to assure continued
> > efficient running.
> >
> > SteveT
>
> Thanks, Steve, I hope the messages you get from your
> stockbroker are just as
> full of subtle humor :) I've already been helped though
> - all I needed to do is
> to rewrite Windows to work seamlessly with LyX.
>
> Alex

 In Linux I have speed problem. With a few lines, cursor is fast. With User's
Guide I have no problem. With a doc of big size, cursor and select a text
became very very slow.
 But I having another problems like hang up of lyx and I don't know if I have a
problem in my computer or is a problem in 1.6.0xxx.

 Marcelo

¡Buscá desde tu celular!

Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro

http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/onesearch